“Thank you for visiting. On this web site you’ll find a wealth of educational information. Please look around and make yourself at home.
To learn more about me, please read comments from Sol Wachtler, Former Chief Judge, Court of Appeals of the State of New York. Also, you’ll find comments from lawyers, professionals and past clients.
If you have been hurt — or if a family member has died — as a result of any type of accident, please don’t hesitate to call. I will gladly speak with you over the telephone or in person, whichever you prefer. And your initial visit is always free. You’re welcome to call me anytime. I promise I’ll do everything I can to help you.”
- Read John’s blog, the New York Injury Cases Blog
- Visit John’s new website, Brain Injury Lawyer FAQ, where he answers questions about traumatic brain injuries from a legal perspective
- John’s latest successes
LEARN MORE ABOUT JOHN HOCHFELDER
Each issue of The Hochfelder Report covers a specific type of injury, from fractured and broken bones, to traumatic brain injuries. You can view past issues on this website.
In The Hochfelder Report, John shares inside information known only to lawyers, such as:
- Dollar values of injuries in New York lawsuits
- Key factors that increase or decrease the value of an injury claim, and
- Eye-opening facts about recent New York injury cases
In the Consumer’s Guide for Injured Victims, you’ll learn the steps to getting a fair settlement for your injuries, common misconceptions about injury cases, and tough questions to ask before you hire a lawyer.